Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Latest Challenge

Well, I always told myself that if God allowed me to get pregnant I wouldn't complain about any of the symptoms. So I think God is just giving me all of these "lovely" symptoms in order to show me that I can't even not complain without His help.
Last night I was up b/c of a stuffy nose, intense sinus pressure, heartburn that really felt more like acid reflux, and aching legs. I was lying on the couch trying to get comfortable and trying not to grumble. I was praying and telling myself that it really is all worth it. When all of the sudden Jellybean started moving. At this point it feels like little taps. Its like he/she was saying, "Its okay Mommy. I'm here and yes this will all be worth it." So then I just ended up crying and my head started feeling better but I still couldn't sleep. :-)

No comments: