Sunday, December 13, 2009

20 Weeks!!!

I have hit the 5 month mark! I am halfway done with my pregnancy! WAHOO!!! Best of all just in case you hadn't heard yet, we get to find out WHO Jellybean is this coming Friday!!! YAY!! That is as long as he/she cooperates. I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and the cord was between its legs and Jellybean would NOT move for anything! Of course as soon as we get out into the waiting room he/she starts moving all around! I know, I know, with Jeff being the daddy antics like that don't surprise you right?!! Yeah, just one more thing that convinces me that Jellybean is a boy.
These past few weeks have been a lot of fun because Jellybean has been moving a lot. It is so cool how I can start to learn his/her personality. I have learned that he/she likes to hear me sing (or maybe he/she is complaining). He/she does a great job in distracting me as I am trying to practice for the Christmas Concert at church! I've also learned that he/she really likes it when I eat sugar. It feels like he/she does summersaults after I eat sugar! Mmmm...............what lies in my future???!!!

Make sure you stay tuned....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Enjoy this time because after 20 weeks it goes by really fast. So excited to find out who's in there!